Sunday, June 13, 2010

This is new.

Yeah, so I'm kind-of new to this. So, I'll tell ya about me. My name is Taylor and it would be cooler if it was something like...Teagan. Yeah, nice ring to it. My age don't matter, but I can tell ya that if you are 1 years old, I'm older than you. I can tell you useless information, but ask me about something from school and I'll blank out. Worst subject : science. I mean, it's not that I didn't pay attention, I just knew that I would never need it in life, so... You know, some classes should be optional. So, if you were planning on being a scientist, you take science. If you were going to be a...math teacher, you'd take math. But math is a little more important than science. Some math, not all though.
I do hate people. Most, not all. I like my friends and my mom and only one of my sisters, sometimes. The other sister is... nevermind. Uh... I have a cat. lol. His name is Sami and he's like 1/2 girl, 1/2 boy, but that's another story.
And I made this blog to take a closer look at what is wrong with the world. Because believe me or not, there's quite a lot wrong with it. So, uh, yeah. Let's do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment